Milford Church of Christ exists to make, mature, and mobilize disciples of Jesus Christ.
What We Believe
The Milford Church of Christ:
- Believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. (Matthew 16:16)
- Understands that salvation is a gift given through the grace of God and “not a result of works, so that no one may boast.” (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- Recognizes that “all Scripture is breathed out by God and is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.” (2nd Timothy 3:16)
- Practices baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit for the remission of sins and the gift of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:38)
- Observes Sunday as the first day of the week, a day to gather together as a body to receive the Lord’s Supper as a memorial of our Savior’s death. (Acts 20:7; 1st Corinthians 11:24-26)
- Encourages our members to live a life of faithful service to Christ. (Revelation 2:10)
- Regards our people as not the only Christians, but Christians only, who seek oneness with all believers in matters essential to the Christian faith. (Galatians 3:26-28)
- Invites into our fellowship ALL who would desire to receive life, live life, and to give life in Jesus Christ.
Larry Hiles – Preaching Minister
LARRY HILES – Preaching Minister
My name is Larry Hiles and I have the great honor of serving the Milford Church of Christ as the preaching minister. I was baptized into Christ at Milford on January 8, 1995. I began serving in ministry at the Milford Church of Christ as a part-time teaching minister in 1997. After serving in congregations in Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania, April and I decided it was time to come home. I have a Bachelors in Christian Ministry from Hope International University, and a Master of Divinity from Liberty University. April and I have been married for nearly 28 years. I have three children, and four grandchildren.
My prayer for Milford:
- We would be a church that builds disciples for the sake of the mission that Christ has left us here for.
- That men would become better equipped to love and lead their family and the church well.
Russell Waddell – Youth Minister
RUSSELL WADDELL – Youth Minister
My name is Russell Waddell and I the youth minister. I began serving at Milford in 1996 after graduating from Cincinnati Bible College with a degree in Christian Education and youth ministry. I have been married to Diana since 1996 and we have a son Andrew, and a daughter Elizabeth.
My Goals For Milford:
- Help our students make Jesus a way of life by leading them to Him as Lord and Savior.
- Help them live the Christian life with its ups and downs.
- Help them give the gift of life in Christ to someone else.